Build a future that is secure and stable
Data from the Philippine Statistics Authority show that out of 7.6 million Filipinos aged 60 and above:
- 80% have no SSS/GSIS Retirement/Pension
- The remaining 20% who are fortunate enough to have retirement/pension funds only receive an average of P5,123/month (SSS) and P18,525/month (GSIS)
Clearly, those amounts are not enough to have a decent living.
The good news is that you can start today with AIA Future Builder!
What AIA Future Builder is about
Build a future that is secure and stable with a plan that lets you maximize your savings potential while diversifying your investments.
AIA Future Builder gives you the benefit of having life insurance and access to AIA Vitality, helping you live a healthier, longer, and better life.
What benefits does AIA Future Builder provide?
Help your loved ones get by should anything unexpected happen to you.
Savings / Investment
Maximize your savings potential and grow your investments through global funds and new economy stocks so you can build your wealth for retirement or any other needs in the most optimal way possible.
AIA Vitality Bonus
Get a loyalty bonus that is equivalent to a percentage of your premium payments
You can choose to add a Total and Permanent Disability Benefit or Personal Accident Benefit and receive lump sums equal to 100% of your coverage, ensuring maximum safety and protection for your investments.
This is the fee you pay us to protect you and your loved ones for a specified risk in a specified period of time.
A portion of your premiums are placed in investment funds managed by well-known Fund Managers that is focused on providing long-term sustainable growth for your money.
It is a pool of funds held for collective investment purposes.
Inquire now about AIA Future Builder
Explore Our Other Insurance Programs For You:
THE FINE PRINT
- AIA Future Builder is a variable life peso-denominated insurance product that allows you to maximize your savings potential with the option to diversify investments in locally managed and globally exposed funds. It provides basic insurance protection while providing additional benefits through its optional riders.
- The contents of this page are for illustration purposes only. Actual terms and conditions are found in the Policy. In case of conflict, the terms of the policy shall prevail.
- Reminder on Free-Look Period. Upon receiving the Policy Contract, you may refer to the document for full details on the definitions, and other limitations. If you decide that this plan is not suitable for your needs after reading the Policy Contract, simply return the document to AIA Philippines within fifteen (15) days from the date when you or your authorized representative received it and we will refund you the sum of (1) the Account Value, (2) any Policy Charges that have been deducted against the Account Value, and (3) rider premiums (if any), including Vitality Membership Fee, less any benefits paid by AIA Philippines.
- This is a unit-linked product. It invests a portion of your premiums in funds that allow you to grow an account value over time.
- The premium period is not guaranteed. In the future, if the account value becomes insufficient to pay for charges, it is possible that additional premiums (i.e. top-ups) will be required to continuously enjoy the benefits of this plan and its riders.
- The amount of your account value will vary depending on fund performance which may be affected by market conditions.
Latest posts by Argel Tiburcio (see all)
- Top 5 Common Misconceptions Filipinos have about Insurance - January 8, 2024
- A New Way to Earn, Grow, and Save: AIA Global Dynamic Income-Paying Fund - November 8, 2023
- AIA Breast Cancer Protect Lite FAQs - October 11, 2023