Life Insurance Archive

AIA Acquires MediCard Philippines

AIA Extends Its Pan-Asian Leadership In Health Insurance Through The Acquisition Of Medicard In The Philippines Increases AIA’s exposure to the Philippines’ large and fast-growing health insurance market and reinforces AIA’s leadership position in life and health solutions in The Philippines. Accelerates AIA’s Integrated ...Read More

New AIA Vitality Benefit – Ideal Vision Center

A Better Vision Coming Your Way with Ideal Vision Center We’re ex-eye-ted to announce our newest AIA Vitality optical partner, Ideal Vision Center! With eye strain a prevailing concern, this could not have come at a better time! Starting September 5, 2022, AIA Vitality members ...Read More

My AIA – Your Total Health Solution!

My AIA is here! My AIA is an online platform that lets you access all of AIA’s products and services with just a few taps. This lets you be more hands-on with your health and finances without hassle or inconvenience.  Tap your way to ...Read More

AIA All In One Plus FAQs | Insurance with Savings Plan

Boost yourself with a plan that goes beyond basic protection Did you know that adequate life insurance can safeguard your dreams from these risks? Accidents. With 1.93 million deaths per year, traffic accidents are the biggest cause of death for young people worldwide. Critical Illness. ...Read More

AIA Future Builder FAQs | Retirement Savings Plan

Build a future that is secure and stable Data from the Philippine Statistics Authority show that out of 7.6 million Filipinos aged 60 and above: 80% have no SSS/GSIS Retirement/Pension The remaining 20% who are fortunate enough to have retirement/pension funds only receive an ...Read More

How to pay for your AIA Philippines / Philam Life policy

Pay for your AIA Philippines (formerly Philam Life) policies securely and conveniently! Just choose from our wide range of payment facilities. Pay online, offline, or anywhere in the world! PAY ONLINE Pay online with MyAIA Find in your My AIA account a secure payment gateway that ...Read More

The 3 Financial Life Stages – Where Are You Now?

Does Your Wealth Portfolio Match Your Financial Life Stage? It’s no secret that our investment and insurance portfolio needs to grow as we do. Every time our life changes — a new home, a family, aging, career changes — they all impact what our ...Read More

Happy Financial Life, Happy Married Life

Build a happier financial life for a happier marriage! Here’s something most couples rarely want to talk about before marriage: the money. It’s easy to get swept away by the rush of planning for a wedding and your future life, yet getting your joint ...Read More

AIA Philippines In Search For Recipients Of Benefits

You May Have Unclaimed Money From AIA Philippines AIA Philippines (formerly AIA Philam Life) has reported it is seeking thousands of its policyholders and beneficiaries who have yet to claim their benefits ranging from policy maturities, reinstatements, claims, redemptions, and even refunds. Despite fervent ...Read More