Peace of mind until age 100
Let’s face it, there is a huge health insurance gap in the Philippines.
- The average insurance coverage of Pinoys is less than 100,000 pesos only.
- 86% of us, however, consider critical illness to be a top concern.
- 37% of those aged 65+ get diagnosed with a critical illness for the first time.
- Plus, most critical illness insurance plans do not cover minors aged 0 to 17.
Worry no more because that is where AIA Critical Protect 100 comes in!
What AIA Critical Protect 100 is about
In order to give your family the utmost protection for them and their future, you need a plan that protects you too.
Stay one step ahead with AIA Critical Protect 100 — a plan that protects you against 100 critical illnesses, from age 0 to 100.
Further secure and protect your future and improve your coverage by adding a Gender-Specific Cancer rider and a Recovery Benefit rider.
Because your benefits are not affected by market risks, rest assured that you get full protection when you need it.
What benefits does AIA Critical Protect 100 provide?
Coverage for 100 Critical Illnesses Until Age 100
Some critical illnesses occur early, and some just come with old age. Good thing, AIA Critical Protect 100 is a plan that lets you stay one step ahead as it protects you against 100 illnesses, starting from age 0 until 100.
- Heart Attack
- End Stage Lung Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Apallic Syndrome
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Benign Brain Tumor
- Chronic Adrenal Insufficiency (Addison’s Disease)
- Chronic Recurrent Pancreatitis
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Dissecting Aortic Aneurysm
- Eisenmenger’s Syndrome
- Fulminant Viral Hepatitis
- Heart Valve Replacement
- HIV due to Blood Transfusion
- Occupationally Acquired HIV
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Loss of Hearing
- Loss of Independent Existence
- Loss of Limbs
- Loss of Sight
- Loss of Speech
- Major Burns
- Major Head Trauma
- Medullary Cystic Disease
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Necrotizing Fasciitis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Progressive Bulbar Palsy
- Progressive Muscular Atrophy
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Progressive/Systemic Scleroderma
- Resection of the Whole Small Intestine
- Sever Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
- Severe Crohn’s Disease
- Sever Infective Endocarditis
- Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sever Ulcerative Colitis
- Surgery to Aorta
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) with Lupus Nephritis
- Terminal Illness
- Total and Permanent Disability
- Vital Organ Transplant
- Carcinoma-in-situ of the following sites: breast, uterus, fallopian tube, vagina or vulva, colon and rectum, penis, testis, lung, stomach and esophagus, urinary tract, nasopharynx
- Early Bladder Cancer
- Early Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early Ovarian Cancer
- Early Prostate Cancer
- Early Skin Cancer (nonmelanoma skin cancer)
- Early Thyroid Cancer
- Cardiac Pacemaker Insertion
- Cardiac Defibrillator Insertion
- Endovascular Treatment for Cerebral Aneurysm
- Less Invasive Treatments of Heart Valve Disease
- Less Severe Kidney Disease
- Liver Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Direct Coronary Artery Bypass
- Surgical Removal of Pituitary Tumor
- Hemophilia A and Hemophilia B
- Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus
- Kawasaki Disease
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Rheumatic Fever with Valvular Impairment
- Severe Asthma
- Severe Dengue (Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever)
- Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Wilson’s Disease
- Prostate Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Penile Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterus Cancer
- Fallopian Tubes Cancer
- Vagina/Vulva Cancer
If diagnosed with any of the covered early-stage conditions, the insured can get 25% (up to a maximum of PHP 1,000,000) of their critical illness coverage in advance.
Living Towards a Healthier, Longer, and Better Life
Because AIA Critical Protect 100 is powered by AIA Vitality, not only are you protected against illnesses, but you can also enjoy access to a total wellness program to help you know your health, improve your health, and enjoy rewards throughout your wellness journey.
You can choose to add these optional benefits below to customize your plan’s coverage.
Improve your coverage by adding a gender-specific cancer benefit that lets you receive an additional 50% cash lump sum when you are diagnosed with a gender-specific cancer (e.g. prostate cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cancer).
Count on AIA Critical Protect 100 throughout your wellness journey from treatment to recovery. Through this benefit, you can receive 5 yearly recovery cash lump sums – each amounting to 10% of your main coverage. You may claim the first payout one year after the major claim.
In case of Payor’s death or total disability, rest assured that all future premium payments for juvenile* policies will be waived.
*insured = ages 0 to 17 years old
Inquire now about AIA Critical Protect 100
Explore Our Other Insurance Programs For You:
THE FINE PRINT
- AIA Critical Protect 100 is a life insurance plan that covers a total of 100 critical illnesses for ages 0 to 100. All of your benefits are not subject to market risks, letting you fully claim what you paid for.
- The contents of this page are for illustration purposes only. Actual terms and conditions are found in the Policy. In case of conflict, the terms of the policy shall prevail.
- Reminder on Pre-existing Conditions and Free-Look. Upon receiving the Policy Contract, you may refer to it for the full details on the critical illness definitions, exclusions including the pre-existing conditions, and other limitations. If after reading the Policy Contract, you decide that this plan is not suitable for your needs, simply return it to AIA Philippines within fifteen (15) days from the date you or your authorized representative received it and we will refund you the total premiums you paid.
Latest posts by Argel Tiburcio (see all)
- Your Health, Your Choice: Comparing MediCard’s Best Prepaid HMO Cards - September 15, 2023
- Maximizing HMO Plans in the Philippines: Avoiding Common Myths and Mistakes - September 11, 2023
- Shopback 101: Your Ultimate Cashback Shopping Handbook - August 29, 2023