Boost yourself with a plan that goes beyond basic protection
Did you know that adequate life insurance can safeguard your dreams from these risks?
- Accidents. With 1.93 million deaths per year, traffic accidents are the biggest cause of death for young people worldwide.
- Critical Illness. Despite increasingly nutritious diets and advancements in cardiovascular care, heart disease and stroke continue to be two of the leading causes of mortality in the Philippines.
- Disability. According to the most recent National Disability Prevalence Survey (NDPS), 12 percent of Filipinos aged 15 and older and 32 percent of those aged 60 and older have severe disabilities.
- Untimely Death. Natural catastrophes between 2000 and 2016 claimed the lives of almost 23,000 Filipinos, harmed 125 million people, and caused $20 billion in socioeconomic harm. If no additional precautions were taken, losing a family’s breadwinner to a natural disaster (among other things) can push a family into poverty.
- Living too long. Data from the Philippine Statistics Authority show that out of 7.6 million Filipinos aged 60 and above, 80% have no SSS/GSIS Retirement/Pension in place.
There is no way to predict when any of these events will occur, but the correct insurance can offer you the peace of mind you need by protecting you and your family from life’s biggest risks.
Protection is important for both the future and present, so we’ve created a plan that goes beyond the basics!
With AIA All-In-One Plus, your present and future are protected, and you get a healthier lifestyle, and an opportunity to grow your savings.
Because of this boosted lineup of benefits, this plan shall also amplify your peace of mind, and sureness that you and your loved ones will be well-protected.
What benefits does AIA All In One Plus provide?
Comprehensive Insurance Protection
We got you covered for any unexpected event such as death, critical illness, accident, and disability.
Opportunity to Grow Your Savings
Even your financial health will be boosted by AIA All In One Plus, as you will get access to locally-managed or globally-exposed funds.
This can help diversify your portfolio, and maximize your savings potential suitable for your risk profile.
Double AIA Vitality Booster
To help you lead a healthier lifestyle, you will enjoy access to AIA Vitality, a boost in your coverage, and an increase in your account value at the end of your plan’s 10th year.
With this, you earn rewards for healthy activities. The more tasks and activities you do, the bigger the rewards.
Optional Plan Benefits
Enhanced Waiver of Premium
In case of Total and Permanent Disability or if you get diagnosed with a covered Critical Illness, your remaining premium payment will be waived.
Daily Hospital Income Benefit
If you get confined due to a covered illness or injury (with your doctor’s recommendation), you’d get P1,000/day for up to 365 days.
Payor’s Benefit on Death and Disability
In the case of Payor’s Death or Total and Permanent Disability, the premium payment is waived. This benefit is available when the insured for the plan is a juvenile.
This is the fee you pay us to protect you and your loved ones for a specified risk in a specified period of time.
A portion of your premiums are placed in investment funds managed by well-known Fund Managers that is focused on providing long-term sustainable growth for your money.
Inquire now about AIA All In One Plus
THE FINE PRINT
Latest posts by Argel Tiburcio (see all)
- What Good Fortune Is In 2023 - January 24, 2023
- 5 Practical Tips to Pay Off Your Holiday Debts - January 17, 2023
- The Importance of Life Insurance for Young Families - January 3, 2023