Boost yourself with a plan that goes beyond basic protection
Did you know that adequate life insurance can safeguard your dreams from these risks?
- Accidents. With 1.93 million deaths per year, traffic accidents are the biggest cause of death for young people worldwide.
- Critical Illness. Despite increasingly nutritious diets and advancements in cardiovascular care, heart disease and stroke continue to be two of the leading causes of mortality in the Philippines.
- Disability. According to the most recent National Disability Prevalence Survey (NDPS), 12 percent of Filipinos aged 15 and older and 32 percent of those aged 60 and older have severe disabilities.
- Untimely Death. Natural catastrophes between 2000 and 2016 claimed the lives of almost 23,000 Filipinos, harmed 125 million people, and caused $20 billion in socioeconomic harm. If no additional precautions were taken, losing a family’s breadwinner to a natural disaster (among other things) can push a family into poverty.
- Living too long. Data from the Philippine Statistics Authority show that out of 7.6 million Filipinos aged 60 and above, 80% have no SSS/GSIS Retirement/Pension in place.
There is no way to predict when any of these events will occur, but the correct insurance can offer you the peace of mind you need by protecting you and your family from life’s biggest risks.
Protection is important for both the future and present, so we’ve created a plan that goes beyond the basics!
With AIA All-In-One Plus, your present and future are protected, and you get a healthier lifestyle, and an opportunity to grow your savings.
Because of this boosted lineup of benefits, this plan shall also amplify your peace of mind, and sureness that you and your loved ones will be well-protected.
What benefits does AIA All In One Plus provide?
Comprehensive Insurance Protection
We got you covered for any unexpected event such as death, critical illness, accident, and disability.
Opportunity to Grow Your Savings
Even your financial health will be boosted by AIA All In One Plus, as you will get access to locally-managed or globally-exposed funds.
This can help diversify your portfolio, and maximize your savings potential suitable for your risk profile.
Double AIA Vitality Booster
To help you lead a healthier lifestyle, you will enjoy access to AIA Vitality, a boost in your coverage, and an increase in your account value at the end of your plan’s 10th year.
With this, you earn rewards for healthy activities. The more tasks and activities you do, the bigger the rewards.
Optional Plan Benefits
Enhanced Waiver of Premium
In case of Total and Permanent Disability or if you get diagnosed with a covered Critical Illness, your remaining premium payment will be waived.
Daily Hospital Income Benefit
If you get confined due to a covered illness or injury (with your doctor’s recommendation), you’d get P1,000/day for up to 365 days.
Payor’s Benefit on Death and Disability
In the case of Payor’s Death or Total and Permanent Disability, the premium payment is waived. This benefit is available when the insured for the plan is a juvenile.
This is the fee you pay us to protect you and your loved ones for a specified risk in a specified period of time.
A portion of your premiums are placed in investment funds managed by well-known Fund Managers that is focused on providing long-term sustainable growth for your money.
Inquire now about AIA All In One Plus
THE FINE PRINT
- AIA All-In-One Plus product is a peso-denominated variable life insurance product packaged with Total and Permanent Disability, Personal Accident, and 10 Critical Illness riders. It provides coverage until age 80 and is available in Pay-to-age-65 and 10-years pay variants.
- The contents of this page are for illustration purposes only. Actual terms and conditions are found in the Policy. In case of conflict, the terms of the policy shall prevail.
- Upon receiving the Policy Contract, you may refer to the document for full details on the definitions, exclusions including the pre-existing conditions, and other limitations. If you decide that this plan is not suitable for your needs after reading the Policy Contract, simply return the document to AIA Philippines within fifteen (15) days from the date when you or your authorized representative received it and we will refund you the sum of (1) the Account Value, (2) any Policy Charges that have been deducted against the Account Value, and (3) total premiums paid for the attached riders, including Vitality Membership Fee, less any benefits paid by AIA Philippines.
- This is a unit-linked product. It invests a portion of your premiums in funds that allow you to grow an account value over time.
- The amount of your account value will vary depending on fund performance which may be affected by market conditions.
Premium period is not guaranteed. In the future, if the account value becomes insufficient to pay for charges, it is possible that additional premiums (i.e. top-ups) will be required to continuously enjoy the benefits of this plan and its riders.