AIA Breast Cancer Protect Lite product is a one-year term insurance plan that provides protection for females from Breast Cancer. The plan provides fixed coverage upon diagnosis of breast cancer of the Insured.
This product is available to females aged 18 to 50 years old.
You will have coverage for one (1) year.
Insurance coverage benefit is fixed at Php50,000.00.
Policy premium payment is only Php450.00.
You can pay the premium via credit card or debit card.
You will only pay the premium once upon purchase of the product.
AIA Breast Cancer Protect Lite is available online at our corporate website. Just go to www.aia.com.ph, select “Buy Online” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Yes, but please take note that if Policy Insured is not the same person as the Policy Owner, Insured must be the one to fill out and complete the insurance application.
In addition, for the premium payment, Insured has the option to use his/her own credit or debit card or someone else’s.
You must inform us of your decision through a written notice within 15 days from the date you received the policy contract. Once the cancellation is approved, your premium payment will be refunded.
You may claim your insurance benefit after ninety days (90) from policy effective date.
No, you would only need to answer these two (2) health questions:
- Have you ever had, or been told that you have, or are you currently under investigation for cancer, carcinoma in situ, pre-malignant changes, breast tumour, or breast lump or breast cyst? [For breast tumour, breast lump or breast cyst which have been removed without recurrence and confirmed as benign, please select ‘No’]
- In the past 2 years, have you had any breast mammogram or ultrasound which resulted BI-RADS category 3 (probably benign) and 4 (suspicious abnormality), or any biopsy of the breast with precancerous or cancerous results?
No, each Insured Individual is allowed only one (1) AIA Breast Cancer Protect Lite policy at a time.
Your condition must meet either of the two (2) policy contract definitions of breast cancer as follows:
Invasive Breast Cancer
Means the occurrence of tumours or cell which is confirmed by pathological report as a cancer of the breast(s) and spread deeper through basement membrane or spread to adjacent tissue or other organs. Any tumour which is histologically classified as Carcinoma-in-situ, pre-malignant, non-invasive, or as having either borderline malignancy or with malignant potential is specifically excluded.
Carcinoma in situ of Breast
Means the first occurrence of tumours or cell which is confirmed by pathological report as a cancer of the breast(s) and does not invade beyond the basement membrane or does not spread to adjacent tissue or other organs. For the avoidance of doubt, Carcinoma-in-situ of Breast does not include any tumour which is histologically classified as pre-malignant, non-invasive, or as having either borderline malignancy or with malignant potential.
Php50,000.00 will be paid to you once you’re diagnosed by a qualified Medical Specialist of Invasive breast cancer or Carcinoma in situ of Breast.
We will return 50% of the premium paid to the Policy Owner, equivalent to Php225.00 and the policy will automatically be terminated.
Only the following non-contractual policy changes are allowed but are subject to submission of existing routine requirements per type of request:
- Name of Insured / Owner / Payor / Honorifics
- Contact information
- Policy restriction (beneficiary)
- Birth date (without change in age)
- Request for duplicate policy
The Policy will terminate in the event of any of the following:
- Upon Insured’s diagnosis of an Invasive Breast Cancer or Carcinoma in situ of Breast (Diagnosis)
- Death of the Insured
- One (1) year after the policy issuance date
Yes, the following exclusions apply to the policy:
- This Policy shall not cover any illness other than Invasive Breast Cancer Benefit and/or the Carcinoma in situ of Breast; or
- No Benefit shall be payable under this Policy if the Invasive Breast Cancer and/or the Carcinoma in situ of Breast is/are, directly or indirectly, wholly or partly, in connection with, any Pre-existing Condition
Any other questions / comments / concerns? Simply fill up the form below:
Latest posts by Argel Tiburcio (see all)
- Top 5 Common Misconceptions Filipinos have about Insurance - January 8, 2024
- A New Way to Earn, Grow, and Save: AIA Global Dynamic Income-Paying Fund - November 8, 2023
- AIA Breast Cancer Protect Lite FAQs - October 11, 2023