Pay for your AIA Philippines (formerly Philam Life) policies securely and conveniently!
Just choose from our wide range of payment facilities.
Pay online, offline, or anywhere in the world!
Pay online with MyAIA
Find in your My AIA account a secure payment gateway that allows you to pay for your premiums using your credit or debit card.
Download the MyAIA user guide here.
Pay online with eBiller
Use your credit or debit card to pay through eBiller, a secure billing link to be sent directly to your nominated email address or mobile number.
Just fill out this form to request a link.
Pay online with Bills Payment
Use your bank account or card to pay through our bank partners’ online portals and mobile apps.
We are listed as billers with the following banks:
- As AIAPH – BPI
- As AIA Philippines – BDO, EastWest, HSBC, Metrobank, PNB, Security Bank, Union Bank, and Bancnet participating member banks
Pay online with your mobile wallets
Use your smartphone to pay through mobile wallet providers such as Bayad Center, GCash, and Maya.
Search for us as AIA PHILIPPINES in the list of billers on these apps, and then key in your policy number, due date, and payment amount to complete the transaction.
Pay online using the Auto-Charge Arrangement (ACA) Facility
By enrolling in Auto-Charge Arrangement, you won’t have to worry about missing payments for your premiums!
Just follow these steps:
- Request a secure payment link via our website by clicking the red button.
- Once you receive the link on your email and mobile, launch it on your browser. You will be led to a Payment Page.
- Input your card details.
- Select the box “I agree to be debited/ charged on the card number above for my subsequent premium.” to confirm the agreement.
We will no longer accept ACA enrollments via our Customer Service Centers, AIA Philippines mailboxes, and your advisors' iServe tool.
While we strongly urge you to utilize our digital facilities, payment can also be made over-the-counter through the following partners, which have available branches nationwide: BancNet ATMs, Bayad Center, BPI, BDO, East West Bank, M. Lhuillier, Metrobank, PNB, Security Bank, SM Bills Payment Center, and UnionBank. Click on the links to view our partners’ branch lists.
Please look for AIA Philippines when making over-the-counter or online payments at any of our partner banks and payment channels.
Check payments should be addressed to AIA Philippines or to AIA Philippines Life and General Insurance Company, Inc. as we no longer accept checks using our former brand name (AIA Philam Life).
Alternatively, you may reach out to me or your financial advisor who can facilitate payments on your behalf. I or your advisor shall be using iServe, which contains a secure payment gateway.
PAY FROM ANYWHERE
If you are based overseas, you can pay your premiums through any bank or remittance center that accepts payments to the Philippines. Kindly provide additional payment for bank charges.
Ensure to indicate the following information in the remittance slip:
Beneficiary: AIA Philippines
Name of Depository Bank in the Philippines: Citibank, N.A
Account Name: AIA Philippines Life and General Insurance Company Inc
Swift Code: CITIPHMX
For Peso payments: 710107+ your 10 digit Philam Policy Number
For Dollar payments: 710108+ your 10 digit Philam Policy Number
Want to switch to an easier payment schedule?
When you enroll your policy in a more frequent mode, you modify your premiums to more manageable portions and keep your policy’s benefits in place. Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your preferred schedule (annual to quarterly)
- Filled out Policy Details Amendment Form
- Valid ID with 3 specimen signatures
Other important links:
- Contact Info Update – Never miss important updates on your policy and benefits by updating your contact details.
- Digital Claims – File claims requests online in just 3 steps. You can expect your payout to be released in 10-20 working days.
- Locate an AIA Philippines branch