|See you at the beach!|
Great news for employees and students alike!
The Official Gazette has released Proclamation No. 295, declaring the Official Philippine Holidays [regular holidays, special (non-working) holidays, and special holiday (for all schools)] for 2012.
Here’s the list:
- January 1 (Sunday) – New Year’s Day
- April 5 – Maundy Thursday
- April 6 – Good Friday
- April 9 (Monday) – Araw ng Kagitingan
- May 1 (Tuesday) – Labor Day
- June 12 (Tuesday) – Independence Day
- August 20 (Monday) – Eid’l Fitr (via Proclamation No. 455)
- August 27 (Last Monday of August) – National Heroes Day
- October 26 (Friday) – Eid’l Adha (via Proclamation No. 488)
- November 30 (Friday) – Bonifacio Day
- December 25 (Tuesday) – Christmas Day
- December 30 (Sunday) – Rizal Day
Special Non-working Days
- January 23 (Monday) – Chinese New Year
- August 21 (Tuesday) – Ninoy Aquino Day
- November 1 (Thursday) – All Saints Day
- November 2 (Friday) – Additional Special (non-working) day
- December 24 (Monday) – Additional Special (non-working) day (via Proclamation No. 361)
- December 31 (Monday) – Last Day of the Year
Special Holiday (For all Schools)
- February 25 (Saturday) – EDSA Revolution Anniversary
Do you want more holidays?
The observance of Eid’l Fitr and Eidul Adha shall be issued after the approximate dates of the Islamic holidays have been determined in accordance with the Islamic calendar (Hijra) or the lunar calendar.
So, that’s two more holidays to book flights to your favorite getaways, bond with your friends to do some shopping, stay in the comfort of your homes and catch up with your favorite TV series (but not too much), play some badminton with your buddies, walk your dogs, eat out with your family and the list goes on and on.
How about you?
Have you planned your 2012 weekends yet?
Where will you spend it?
Who will you be with?
Let us know by sharing your thoughts on the comment box below:
To our success in all areas of life,
Image Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/36863537@N00/3531284743
Latest posts by Argel Tiburcio (see all)
- AIA All In One Plus FAQs | Insurance with Savings Plan - August 9, 2022
- AIA Future Builder FAQs | Retirement Savings Plan - August 8, 2022
- AIA Critical Protect 100 FAQs | Critical Illness Insurance until age 100 - July 26, 2022