Elevate your life with the new AIA Global Dynamic Income-Paying Fund - Peso
AIA Global Dynamic Income-Paying Fund Highlights
The AIA Global Dynamic Income-Paying Fund – Peso seeks to provide regular target income and total return over the long term by investing in a variety of attractive income generating asset classes including but not limited to fixed income securities, equities, covered call options and collective investments.
The AIA Global Dynamic Income-Paying Fund – Peso is an offshore funds managed by AIA Investment Management Private Limited (AIAIM), the hub for regional investment management and central trading for AIA.
AIAIM is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AIA Investment Management Holding Company Private Limited, a company incorporated and domiciled in Singapore.
The ultimate holding company is AIA Group Limited, which is incorporated & listed in Hong Kong.
The AIA Global Dynamic Income-Paying Fund – Peso is ONLY suitable for investors who:
- Seeks long-term capital growth and wants to take advantage on the opportunity to receive regular payouts that can be used for other things that have been planning for, or additional funds for health and/or retirement.
- Are informed and willing to take fluctuations in the value of their investment.
Investments in this VUL Fund are subject risk including the possible loss of the principal amount invested.
- The Fund seeks to provide regular target income and total return over the long term by investing in a variety of attractive income generating asset classes including but not limited to fixed income securities, equities, covered call options and collective investments.
- The Fund’s expected average direct and indirect exposure to equities will be approximately 40% over the long-term, however this exposure may vary from time to time. The other 60% will be invested in fixed income or money market instruments.
- The Fund intends to distribute dividends on a quarterly basis. AIA Philippines intends to distribute dividends from the income and/or net realised gains of the VUL, and AIA Philippines maintains the discretion to distribute dividends out of capital.
- Both capital and dividend distributions are not guaranteed. AIA Philippines has the sole discretion to determine the dividend distribution rate and frequency of the distribution.
- There will be two business days of non-dealing during which the subscription and/or redemption of units cannot be carried out (including transactions such as fulfilling single premium payments, top-up premium requests, fund switch requests, partial withdrawal/ full surrender/ claim requests or your exercise of the free-look option which necessarily lead to the subscription or redemption of units). The non-dealing days will on March, June, September, December. All the subscription and/or redemption of units shall be transacted based on the prevailing unit price as at the valuation day after the non-dealing days.
- The VUL Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by obtaining direct or indirect exposure to equities and fixed income, which may include equity and equity-related securities, fixed income and fixed income-related securities, money market instruments and cash. Indirect exposure to these asset classes will be achieved through investments in units or shares of eligible collective investment schemes, including but not limited to the Underlying Funds, exchange traded funds and other index funds.
- The asset mix may vary, depending on market conditions. There will be periodic rebalancing to minimize deviation from the stated proportions set above.
The underlying funds of the AIA Global Dynamic Income-Paying Fund – Peso are the following AIA Investment Funds:
- AIA Investment Funds – AIA Diversified Fixed Income Fund
- AIA Investment Funds – AIA US High Yield Bond Fund
- AIA Investment Funds – AIA Equity Income Fund
- The Custodian of the VUL Fund is Citibank N.A Kuala Lumpur Branch.
- Manager of the VUL Fund: AIA Investment Management Private Limited (AIAIM) in Singapore.
- Manager of AIA Investment Funds: AIA Investment Management Private Limited (AIAIM) in Singapore.
- Sub-Manager(s)* of AIA Investment Funds: BlackRock Financial Management, Inc, PIMCO Asia Pte Ltd and Wellington Management Company, LLP.
*Initial list of Sub-Managers under AIA Investment Funds for reference only and is not intended to be exhaustive.
- The Funds shall not engage in both covered and uncovered short positions.
- The Funds shall not engage in margin transactions.
- The Funds shall not engage in Borrowing.
- The Funds shall not engage in Cross Trades.
- The Funds shall not engage in Securities Lending.
- The Funds shall not be committed to any obligation to underwrite an issue or offer for sale of securities.
- The Funds shall comply with AIA Group’s ESG restrictions with respect to the implementation of investment strategies.
- Spot Foreign Exchange transaction shall not be exploited.
The Unit Price of an Investment Fund on a Valuation Date is determined by dividing the net asset value of the Investment Fund on the Valuation Date by the aggregate number of outstanding Units of the Investment Fund on the Valuation Date.
The performance of the investment funds associated with this insurance product is valued on a daily basis.
The Unit Prices of the Investment Fund/s are published weekly on major newspapers. You may also visit our website at www.aia.com.ph for the daily Unit Prices.
- You may avail of this Fund by contacting, Argel Tiburcio here: https://snapt.io/argeltiburcio
- THIS FUND, UPON LAUNCH, WILL BE EXCLUSIVE TO PESO MONEY TREE – INCOME PAYING PRODUCT. The minimum Single Premium for this product is PHP 125,000.
- Switching your existing VUL Fund to this Fund is not allowed for now.
- If you have an existing VUL product and you wish to avail of this Fund via Top-Ups, Top-up to thisFund is not allowed for now.
Leave your details below to know more about this Fund:
Latest posts by Argel Tiburcio (see all)
- A New Way to Earn, Grow, and Save: AIA Global Dynamic Income-Paying Fund - November 8, 2023
- AIA Breast Cancer Protect Lite FAQs - October 11, 2023
- Your Health, Your Choice: Comparing MediCard’s Best Prepaid HMO Cards - September 15, 2023