Are you always worried about your personal finances?
Do you know how to manage your financial wellness?
Want to know the first steps in creating a financial plan for you and your family?
In this video interview with AIA ambassador Nico Bolzico, Financial advocate for women Anna Haotanto, and Financial coach Lachlan Campbell you will discover the answers to these personal finance questions:
- What’s the difference between well-being and wellness?
- How can you consider someone having financial wellness?
- Why is there a gender gap in financial literacy?
- How does the “scarcity mindset” interfere with being financially well?
- How can “buckets” help you manage your money and care for your financial future?
- What are the six simple steps that you can do right now to take charge of your financial future?
Watch the full interview below:
Do you need a more personal guidance when it comes to your personal finances? Contact me below:
Latest posts by Argel Tiburcio (see all)
- Top 5 Common Misconceptions Filipinos have about Insurance - January 8, 2024
- A New Way to Earn, Grow, and Save: AIA Global Dynamic Income-Paying Fund - November 8, 2023
- AIA Breast Cancer Protect Lite FAQs - October 11, 2023