9 Years Too Late?
Yup, I graduated from college around nine years ago.
I watched this video today, May 11, 2016.
If you’re sensitive, please pardon the language in the video that Gary Vaynerchuk made below.
In this 4-minutes-and-40-second video, Gary tells new college graduates what to do with their lives when they get to the real world.
I have to agree with him with his points. (And I have to admit that I wish I watched this earlier! I have no regrets, though)
But before anything else, watch the video first so that you can relate:
If not, please go and watch it now! It’s less than five minutes and it can change the direction of your life!
Now, here are the things that I learned:
- Take full advantage of the first five (5) years of your post-college life
- It’s okay to live with parents because if you fail, you know you can go home and land in caring hands
- Do not look at short-term gains, KNOW what you REALLY want in life
- It’s the time to take MASSIVE RISKS
- If you’re single and have no dependents, know that you’re LUCKY and take advantage of it to DESIGN your life NOW
Now go out and live!
Don’t know how and where to start? Watch this video first.
Spread this video to your friends, classmates and relatives. You might just change their life!
To our success in all areas of life,
Argel Tiburcio, CIS
I’m on Facebook: http://fb.com/ArgelTiburcio
Latest posts by Argel Tiburcio (see all)
- The Hidden Costs of Not Having Life Insurance for Young Families - March 20, 2023
- Inflation-Proofing Your Finances: Strategies to Keep Your Money Safe - March 17, 2023
- The Power of a Positive Mindset: 3 Reasons Why It’s a Superpower - February 28, 2023