Sometimes we think that our lack of abilities and skills is what holds us back.
But do you know that skills are just 15% of success?
Here’s what’s more surprising.
The remaining 85% is all about our attitudes.
I saw this image somewhere in the internet, these 15 things would probably help you achieve the remaining 85% of success. (The image credit goes to the owner.)
Here are the 15 Things That You Should Give Up Already:
- Give up your need to always be right.
- Give up your need for control.
- Give up on blame.
- Give up your self-defeating self-talk.
- Give up your limiting beliefs.
- Give up complaining.
- Give up the luxury of criticism.
- Give up your need to impress others.
- Give up your resistance to change.
- Give up labeling people.
- Give up on your fears.
- Give up on your excuses.
- Give up the past.
- Give up attachment.
- Give up living your life to other people’s expectations.
Are you ready to give up these things to be ultra successful in anything you do?
Let me know your thoughts in the comment area below!
To our success in all areas of life,
I’m on Facebook: http://bit.ly/argeltiburcio-dot-com
Latest posts by Argel Tiburcio (see all)
- What Good Fortune Is In 2023 - January 24, 2023
- 5 Practical Tips to Pay Off Your Holiday Debts - January 17, 2023
- The Importance of Life Insurance for Young Families - January 3, 2023