Protecting Your Family’s Health and Financial Security: A Comprehensive Guide to AIA Med-Assist

AIA Med-Assist: Your Perfect Health Companion

As a loving parent, you always want the best for your kids.

It’s your utmost priority to see them grow up healthy, happy, and successful.

You tirelessly work hard to provide them with all the necessities, including quality education and a comfortable home.

But sometimes, unexpected medical emergencies can put a dent in your plans, creating financial stress and jeopardizing your family’s future.

This is where AIA Med-Assist comes to the rescue.

It’s a unique life insurance plan that aims to ease the financial burden of medical expenses, giving you peace of mind and allowing you to focus on what matters most – your family’s health and well-being.

In this blog post, we’ll take a closer look at AIA Med-Assist and its impressive features, advantages, and benefits.

We’ll delve deeper into how this plan can help you fund your children’s education, build wealth, and keep everyone in the family healthy without sacrificing one for the other. So, let’s get started!

Features of AIA Med-Assist

AIA Med-Assist is a unique insurance plan that offers a variety of features to help individuals cover their medical expenses without worrying about financial burdens.

Here are the features of AIA Med-Assist:

Co-Pay Plan

AIA Med-Assist is a co-pay plan that covers 90% of your in-patient expenses, leaving you to pay only 10% of the total bill.

This arrangement ensures that you won’t have to worry about exorbitant hospital bills and can instead focus on your recovery.

Four Different Packages

AIA Med-Assist comes in four different packages that match your budget, making it more affordable and accessible to everyone.

This feature allows you to choose a plan that suits your financial needs, ensuring that you won’t overspend on a plan that you cannot afford.

Long-Term Payment Scheme

To make premium payments more manageable, AIA Med-Assist offers a long-term payment scheme that allows you to spread out your payments over an extended period.

This feature makes it easier for you to afford the coverage you need without having to worry about paying a lump sum amount upfront.

In-Patient Hospitalization and Medical Expenses Coverage

AIA Med-Assist covers your in-patient hospitalization and medical expenses through the MediCard health card that comes with the plan.

This feature means that you won’t have to worry about the financial burden of medical emergencies, as AIA Philippines will cover 90% of your medical expenses.

Daily Hospitalization Income

This life insurance plan provides a daily hospitalization income benefit of up to P3,000 for every day you’re confined in a hospital for up to a year.

This is designed to offset any income loss you may experience from being hospitalized, allowing you to focus on your recovery instead of worrying about your finances.

Medical Fund

AIA Med-Assist has an investment fund feature that can help you build your own medical fund in the future.

This ensures that you won’t just be covered for medical emergencies but can also grow a considerable sum of medical savings in the long term.

Life Insurance Coverage

In the unfortunate event of death, AIA Med-Assist will pay out a lump sum cash benefit to your beneficiaries.

This can go as high as 90 times your basic annual payment, helping to ease the financial burden that your loved ones may experience.

Waiver of Premium

This plan also offers a waiver of premium in the event of total and permanent disability.

Meaning, you won’t have to pay your basic annual premiums and special top-up payments anymore, allowing you to focus on more important things like rest and recovery.

AIA Vitality

The plan comes with an exclusive membership to AIA Vitality, a science-backed health platform that encourages a healthier lifestyle.

This program rewards you for every step you take on your fitness journey and helps you live a healthier, longer, and better life to avoid sickness and other medical conditions that require confinement.

Do you want a custom quote for AIA Med-Assist? Leave your details below:

Why AIA Med-Assist is beneficial for you and your family

Financial Security for Funding Your Children’s Education, Building Wealth, and Staying Healthy

AIA Med-Assist can help ease the worry of providing for your family by giving financial security in the event of unexpected medical emergencies.

With up to P4,000,000 in coverage per year, this life insurance plan can ensure that your medical needs are taken care of without putting a strain on your savings and investments.

This will make you focus on your financial goal of building wealth, funding your children’s education, and staying healthy without the added stress of unexpected medical expenses.

Peace of Mind in the Event of Unexpected Medical Emergencies

No one can predict when a medical emergency will strike, but with AIA Med-Assist, you can have peace of mind knowing that you have coverage for in-patient hospitalization.

With the widely accepted MediCard health card that comes with your plan, you can easily access the benefits and receive the care you need without worrying about the financial burden.

The convenience of the co-pay arrangement also ensures that 90% of the bill will automatically be charged to AIA Philippines, which means that you will only have to pay the remaining 10%.

Convenience and Ease of Payment with Different Packages and Long-term Payment Schemes

This life insurance plan is available in four different packages to match different budgets, providing you with flexibility and affordability in choosing the plan that suits your needs.

The long-term payment arrangement also allows for more manageable premium payments, which means you can secure your family’s financial future without breaking the bank.

This convenient and flexible payment option ensures that you can keep up with your financial commitments without sacrificing your family’s well-being.

Potential for Long-term Financial Planning and Building of Medical Savings

Aside from providing immediate financial security, it also has a savings fund that can help you build your own medical fund for future use.

With this, you not only have coverage for medical emergencies but you can also grow a sum of long-term medical savings after a while.

This feature allows you to plan for your family’s future health needs while building savings and securing their financial stability.

Encouragement and Support for a Healthier Lifestyle through AIA Vitality program

AIA Med-Assist also comes with AIA Vitality, a science-backed platform that encourages a healthier lifestyle by rewarding users for every step through their fitness journey. 

If you are keen on staying healthy and preventing hospitalization, this exclusive program provides the encouragement and support you need to achieve your health goals.

By living better, you’ll avoid sickness and other medical conditions that require confinement.

AIA Vitality empowers you to know your health, improve your health, and enjoy the rewards, keeping you strong and helping you live a healthier, longer, and better life.

AIA Med-Assist offers a comprehensive solution to the medical concerns of responsible family breadwinners.

It provides financial security, peace of mind, and long-term planning to help fund your children’s education, build wealth, and stay healthy.

With its different packages and long-term payment scheme, it offers convenience and ease of payment.

It also provides an investment fund for future medical savings and encourages healthier lifestyles through the AIA Vitality program.

In a world where medical emergencies can cause significant financial stress, AIA Med-Assist offers a reliable solution that can help ease the burden.

With its comprehensive coverage, you can have peace of mind knowing that you are prepared for any unexpected medical emergencies.

If you’re looking for financial security and peace of mind for your medical concerns, consider AIA Med-Assist.

Don’t wait until it’s too late. Contact me below to learn more about how AIA Med-Assist can benefit you and your family:

The following two tabs change content below.
When he is not busy watching "The Office", lounging at the beach, or playing 1st person shooting games, Argel consistently invests in the stock market, both local and global. He loves learning through books, training, seminars, and workshops. He also helps Pinoys create, manage, grow, and protect their wealth as a globally-certified Professional Financial Advisor. Get in touch with him by sending an email to contact[at]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.