It’s never too late to extend our helping hand to our flood-stricken fellows from Cagayan De Oro and Iligan City.
Here’s a list of institutions that will accept donations for those who were hit by Sendong:
- The Philippine Red Cross – Cash / In-kind Donations
- Philippine Daily Inquirer – Cash / In-kind Donations
- LBC Foundation – Offers FREE Shipping of In-kind Donations
- One for Iligan – Cash / In-kind Donations
- Iligan Bloggers Society – Cash / In-kind Donations
- 711 – Cash Donations thru their outlets
- Smart – Smart subscribers may donate to victims via text. Send RED to 4143. Valid donation amounts 10, 25, 50, 100
- Globe – Text RED and send it to 2899. You may donate in these denominations: 5, 25, 50, 100, 300, 500 and 1000
If you know of other ways to help, just leave a comment below.
To our success in all areas of life,
Latest posts by Argel Tiburcio (see all)
- Make P250 GCash in less than 5 Minutes | AIA Philam Life Promo - April 6, 2021
- Ask These Questions to Plan for Your Retirement | Retirement Planning - March 22, 2021
- How to Get Your Finances Back on Track with Our Free Online Financial Calculator - February 17, 2021