What is the Next Gen Advisor (NGA) Program?
The Next Gen Advisor (NGA) program of AIA Philam Life aims to empower young and dynamic individuals to maximize their time and skills as they thrive toward success this time of the pandemic!
We offer a Monthly Activity Bonus of P 7,000.00 for a period of six (6) months upon successful achievement of the Monthly Requirements.
If an NGA is able to consistently achieve this, his/her total income may reach as high as more than P86,000 in the first 3 months!
Who can apply for the Next Gen Advisor (NGA) Program?
We are on the lookout for Next Gen Advisors who fit this profile:
- 20 to 45 years old
- College graduate or with at least 2-year work experience
- Employed or self-employed from any industry
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Willing to learn and be coached
How can you apply for the Next Gen Advisor (NGA) Program?
This is your first step!
We invited young and brilliant individuals who are high-achievers as advisors and agency leaders at AIA Philippines.
Through their stories, they will be sharing inspiration and encouragement on how to thrive and rise above the challenges they face especially during this very difficult time.
The Next Gen Advisor program will be discussed in detail by a guest speaker who has been significant in the recruitment initiatives of AIA Philippines.
We will all meet them soon so make sure that you register with me ASAP!
Latest posts by Argel Tiburcio (see all)
- We are now AIA Philippines (formerly AIA Philam Life) - August 10, 2021
- Next Gen Advisor (NGA) Program of AIA Philippines - August 6, 2021
- Here’s the Secret to Making Your Money Work Harder - August 3, 2021