|Facebook Nanny helps you be productive|
You tend to keep checking Facebook from time to time.
Whether at work, at school, or at home.
Even if you don’t have notifications or messages to reply to, you still mindlessly scroll down and check whatever updates your friends post.
When it’s too late, you realize that you’ve wasted a lot of time doing something as unproductive as checking your Facebook account.
So, to keep your Facebook distractions at bay, a neat, very useful, and effective Google Chrome extension is available for that.
Introducing, Facebook Nanny.
Here’s how it works:
1. Whenever you go on Facebook, you only get to spend one minute on the site for each notification that you have.
2. After that time, your access to Facebook is removed until you receive another notification.
3. You are allowed to access messages and your profile at any time, so you can still make posts and chat with your friends.
Don’t have Google Chrome? Download it here
After installing Google Chrome, add the extension by going here
Tell us all about how the Facebook Nanny helped by leaving a comment below 🙂
To our success in all areas of life,
I’m on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/argeltiburcio
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/argeltiburcio
Add me on your Google+ circles: http://www.google.com/+ArgelTiburcio
Check out my Pins on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/argeltiburcio/
Subscribe to our free newsletter now by clicking this link and get a free Ebook “Develop Your Financial IQ” instantly!
Latest posts by Argel Tiburcio (see all)
- Mental Health Myths Busted by AIA Vitality - October 30, 2022
- A Guide For Solo Parents Who Plan Ahead For Their Child - October 25, 2022
- AIA Acquires MediCard Philippines - September 28, 2022