Meet Navy Seal Admiral William H. McRaven
An alumnus of the University of Texas.
He was tasked to give a commencement address to more than 8,000 graduates of his Alma Mater.
In this life-changing speech, he vividly relates his Basic Navy SEAL training to life lessons that we can all apply if we want to make not only our lives but also the world better.
So are you ready to change the world?
Go ahead and give just a few minutes of your time and listen, take notes and take these life lessons to your heart. Click the play button below:
Did you jot down the lessons?
If not, I took the liberty to do it for you because I love those who want to improve their lives. And that’s you! Here they are:
1. If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed.
2. If you want to change the world, find someone to help you paddle.
3. If you want to change the world, measure a person by the size of their heart, not the size of their flippers.
4. If you want to change the world get over being a sugar cookie and keep moving forward.
5. If you want to change the world, don’t be afraid of the circuses.
6. If you want to change the world sometimes you have to slide down the obstacle head first.
7. If you want to change the world, don’t back down from the sharks.
8. If you want to change the world, you must be your very best in the darkest moment.
9. If you want to change the world, start singing when you’re up to your neck in mud.
10. If you want to change the world don’t ever, ever ring the bell.
Again, don’t forget to share:
To our success in all areas of life,
I’m on Facebook: http://fb.com/ArgelTiburcio
Featured Image Source: http://www.lifebuzz.com/
Latest posts by Argel Tiburcio (see all)
- AIA All In One Plus FAQs | Insurance with Savings Plan - August 9, 2022
- AIA Future Builder FAQs | Retirement Savings Plan - August 8, 2022
- AIA Critical Protect 100 FAQs | Critical Illness Insurance until age 100 - July 26, 2022