The Million Dollar Question
The comments to my question were a mix of funny and serious replies:
Bigyan kita! (I’ll give you some!)
20% retirement. 30% house 10% Charity 20% world tour 20% various luho hahha (“luho” are wants)
This particular comment made me ask a follow-up question as to how the 20% Retirement will be allocated. To which the reply was:
100% equity funds. Probably sa 20% na yun 20% stocks and 80% spread out sa various UITF, Mutual and VUL
Cool, right? A retirement fund is really something important that we should plan on as soon as possible.
Check out this detailed allocation too:
5% immediate cash donation charity and church
15% establish passive income stream – 70% of profit goes to church and ministry 30% to assistance to needy relatives fund
25% equity investment fund
20% real estate investment fund
10% start up fund; enterprise opportunities
8% bank deposit (liquid cash)
5% protection (HMO and insurance)
4% personal education fund
4% travel fund
2% Dream Wedding Fund
Here’s a few more:
Bibili ako ng printing machine ng pera (I will buy a money printing machine)
Haha funny how counterfeiting STILL came into mind when you already have US$1million. Would you have thought of that?
Magtayo ng pabrika ng illegal drugs!! Hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha (I will build my own factory of illegal drugs)
Kids, don’t try this at home :p There are a lot of businesses out there that contributes positively to the nation. Just not this one, this is clearly a joke 🙂
Magtatago from Kim H. (I will hide from Kim H.)
Well, we don’t know who Kim H is but I am assuming he or she is taking money from the person who commented this haha!
My answer to the Million Dollar Question
Here’s a breakdown on how I would allocate the million dollars:
- $100,000 – Church and Various Charities (50/50)
- $320,000 – Investments in stocks, VULs, Mutual Funds, Real Estate, Businesses
- $100,000 – Education fund (For future seminars, workshops etc)
- $200,000 – Real estate for personal use
- $165,000 – Personal enjoyment / travels
- $35,000 – Diesel SUV
- $80,000 – Cash
How about you? How would you spend/allocate your $1,000,000 dollars?
Let me know by commenting below!
Share this with your friends so they can answer too!
To our success in all areas of life,
Argel Tiburcio, CIS
I’m on Facebook: http://fb.com/ArgelTiburcio
Latest posts by Argel Tiburcio (see all)
- Your Health, Your Choice: Comparing MediCard’s Best Prepaid HMO Cards - September 15, 2023
- Maximizing HMO Plans in the Philippines: Avoiding Common Myths and Mistakes - September 11, 2023
- Shopback 101: Your Ultimate Cashback Shopping Handbook - August 29, 2023